Table of Content

Lower Body Workout Without Weights For Fat Loss

Lower Body Workout Without Weights For Fat Loss
Lower Body Workout Without Weights For Fat Loss
It's time to move beyond pushups and pullups and start training your legs. For years, I made the mistake of just focusing on my upper body. Like all guys, I wanted a nice chest, big arms, and wide back.
But I was neglecting something extremely important with regards to my health and fitness: training my lower body. 


What I did not realize was that simply working out wasn't enough. You needed to workout in a way that released a lot Growth Hormone (GH) and Testosterone.
These two hormones are incredible vital when it comes to building up a lean and strong physique. And the best way to release a lot of GH and Testosterone is to work large muscle groups as much as possible.
And the largest muscle group in the human body is the legs. Once I started to train my lower body at a high intensity, my belly and love handles disappeared. I put on lean muscle mass at an incredibly rapid rate and had finally achieved the kind of physique I wanted.
The majority of men train their upper body more than their lower body. This is a huge problem and it's time to step up your lower body game so you can put on more muscle and lose more fat than ever before.
There's a lot of great exercises you can perform like the hip bridge, 1 leg squat, frogger to stand/jump, swing split to table thrust, 1-legged squat to pillow twist, isometric 1-leg squat, isometric hip thrust, and wall squat.
I learned all these exercises from a brand new bodyweight training program called Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss.























Post a Comment