Table of Content

The Top 10 Weight Loss Secrets

The Top 10 Weight Loss Secrets
The Top 10 Weight Loss Secrets
For many, weight loss seems like a difficult thing. Maybe you've tried things in the past...diets, workouts, pills, creams, ANYTHING to help get the weight off, but it seems like no matter how hard you try, it either doesn't come off at all, or it comes right back on.
Why do you think that is?
I believe that successful weight loss is based on a combination of sound nutrition principles, and regular exercise. Sounds easy, right? But here's the catch...THIS IS JUST THE BASIC OUTLINE FOR SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS. So what are the underlying reasons? Why does it seem like some people just eat whatever they want and stay skinny as a rail, and for some people, no matter what they try, or how hard they try it, just can't seem to get results?

I've created a list for you containing principles, that if taken to heart, and APPLIED to your life, will produce tremendous results. Listed here are the KEYS to losing weight, and keeping it off for good.
Now remember...I can provide the knowledge, but it is up to YOU to take the action. In the words of Emmerson, "Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they be executed." In other words, it's not enough to simply know these weight loss secrets, you have to APPLY them to your life. I can not stress the importance of this one seemingly simple step.
Rest assured, no one is going to do this for you. You got yourself to where you are now, and it is YOU who has the power to turn it around, and get yourself to where, and to who, you want to be. But the AMAZING, TREMENDOUS thing about all of this is that YOU DO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE. I'll say that again...YOU DO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE! Know this, understand this, and live this, and I GUARANTEE your success in weight loss, or any other venture you choose to pursue in life.
1. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF
It appears as though many people want to shift blame for their current situation to anyone, or anything but themselves. Whether it's finances, relationships, work, family, or health related, as humans we sometimes have a tendency to create external reasons for our problems. If you ever find yourself saying, "If only so and so had done this differently, I could have..." or, " If only I had this, I could..." or anything like this, I suggest you stop and take a good look at the real reason why you don't have exactly what you want in your life. Is it because of other people and circumstances, or is the real reason because of a lack of action, or purpose on your part?
Now, I realize this can be a difficult thing to do, and I don't mean to imply that everything in every person's life is the result of a lack of action. I understand circumstances like the death of a loved one, or being diagnosed with a terminal illness can be devastating events in a person's life, and can be entirely unrelated to a lack of action.
What I am suggesting, however, is that you have the ability to respond to every situation in your life, and make the best of it. I'm saying YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE how you interpret events, and circumstances in your life. If you choose to be a victim, then that's exactly what you'll be. If you choose to blame other people, or reasons for your inability to lose weight, then you are NOT taking responsibility for yourself or your life, and I guarantee you WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT!
If you've ever found yourself saying..."I just don't have the time to exercise...I don't like healthy foods...No matter what I try I can't lose weight...It's just in my genes to be heavy," or anything like this, then just STOP!

I've got news for you, my friends. You have the time, you just don't choose to make it. You may like healthy foods, you just choose not to try, because you like the taste of unhealthy ones. You haven't tried everything to lose weight, and if you chose a sensible plan, and STUCK to it, you could, and would lose weight. And no matter what your parents, brother, sister, aunt or uncle's waist line looks like, I GUARANTEE you have the power to make your waist line look exactly the way you want it to.
Step 1 is to stop making excuses, and start taking responsibility for your current physical state, and realize that you created this situation, but more importantly YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE, TO CREATE A NEW SITUATION, AND THE LIFE AND BODY YOU WANT!!!

2. FIND OUT WHY?
This is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT STEPS in losing weight and keeping it off....the big WHY. Why do you eat? I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm going to assume that if you're overweight, you don't only eat because you're hungry, but for a variety of other reasons as well. A lot of people eat because they're bored, or tired, or they are just used to eating when they arrive home from work, or when they watch TV at night, or when they go out with friends, and the list goes on and on.

Post a Comment